Hull residents who have lost income as a result of self-isolation are being urged to check if they are eligible for a new £500 payment.

People in the UK now have a legal duty to self-isolate if they test positive for Covid-19 or are contacted by NHS Test and Trace, those on lower incomes who cannot work from home could be eligible for the NHS Test and Trace Support Payment.

Information regarding the eligibility requirements for the support payment and online claim form has been launched to allow Hull residents to see if they are eligible for support and make a claim.

Residents can find the form on Hull City Council’s website

To be eligible, residents must:

• Have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace either because they have tested positive for coronavirus or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive
• Be employed or self-employed
• Be unable to work from home and will lose income as a result
• Be currently receiving Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit.
• People from the same household can each make an individual applications to receive the payment if they each meet the eligibility criteria. People can claim more than once if they are asked to isolate multiple times as long as the isolation periods do not overlap.

For more information click here

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search