My role locally is to support local people and community groups, raise and publicise local issues.

I can provide advice on certain matters and I can make representations on constituent’s behalf. I am not in charge of Hull City Council and I am unable to overrule decisions that have been made but I can gain clarity on decisions and challenge agencies when processes have not been followed correctly.

As your local MP, I can help constituents on a range of issues. Unfortunately, there are some things I am unable to do:

  • I cannot interfere with decisions made by the courts.
  • I cannot help with legal matters.

If you want to write to me about any Casework Issues email me on:

Hull City Council

  • There are many issues which are the responsibility of Hull City Council , such as council tax, bin collections, housing issues, social services, schools and roads and paths. I am able to make representations on your behalf but it may be that your local councillor is better placed to assist in the first instance.
  • Your can find your Hull City Councillor here

Constituency Details

Due to strict Parliamentary protocol Karl is unable to make representations for anyone who does not live within the Kingston upon Hull East constituency. If you do not live in the constituency, you should approach your own MP for assistance.

You can check who your local MP is by entering your postcode here:

Useful Contacts:

Below are the links to other useful agencies in Hull who you may wish to contact regarding certain issues

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search